Saturday, January 14, 2012

Need CORRECT translation of these lyrics from English to Italian please?

hi I am American and my male friend and I are trying to find the correct English to Italian translation of a phrase for a pendant he wants inscribed for his Italian girlfriend as a Christmas gift. The lyric is from her favorite song "use somebody" by kings of leon. What's the word for word translation into Italian? Thank you.



"I hope it's gonna make you notice someone like me."



All we could find on Google translations is:



"I hope you will see someone like me," LOL, that is not the correct song lyrics.Need CORRECT translation of these lyrics from English to Italian please?
I hope=spero

it's gonna make you=ti far脿

notice=notare

someone=qualcuno

like=come

me=me

"I hope it's gonna make you notice someone like me."="Spero ti far脿 notare qualcuno come me"

No comments:

Post a Comment