Thursday, January 26, 2012

English to Italian translation needed by Italian speakers only, not by online translator please!!!?

I am getting a female dog whos name is "Mia" (my/or mine in Italian....I think.) There are two phrases that I would like translated. And the online translators that I have used have all been a little different....The first one is "My beautiful girl" and the 2nd one is, "My beautiful angel."

I would like to know the proper way to say this to someone who is fluent in Italian.

Thank you so much for your help!!English to Italian translation needed by Italian speakers only, not by online translator please!!!?
You could say "bella mia", or "stella mia" (my star) but "my angel" in Italian sounds like "angelo mio", since the gender of the noun "angelo" is masculine (although the gender of angels has yet to be definitely proven).English to Italian translation needed by Italian speakers only, not by online translator please!!!?
I speak Spanish and Italian

My Beautiful Angel- Il mio angelo bello

My Beautiful Girl- La mia bella ragazza



Just Say it the way it is spelled!

No comments:

Post a Comment