Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need the English translation of this Italian phrase?

Hi,



I need someone to please give me the translation of the Italian phrase "carino troppo." I have a vague understanding of each of these respective words, but used together in this phrase I am not completely sure.



Also, all connotations (i.e. slang usages) of this phrase would be appreciated. Thanks!I need the English translation of this Italian phrase?
The correct way is "troppo carino"; troppo literally means "too much", but here means "very, absolutely"; "carino" (masculine, singular) means nice, lovely or even kind, according to the context. When talking to a person, "sei troppo carino!" 99% of times it means "you're so nice/sweet/cute!"; sometimes may means "you're so kind!".

But it's also appropriate for an object, and of course then just mean "very nice".
the correct phrase would be "troppo carino"

however

"troppo carino" = very pretty/cute

or

"猫 sempre carino con me" = "he's always nice to me"I need the English translation of this Italian phrase?
Troppo= too much

Carino= Sweet heart, Love, Affection

I looked it up on a translator web site and when you enter the Carino Troppo together is says nice too much..

But Carino is not Nice.
"nice too much"



Found a good website, try it below if you want any others.I need the English translation of this Italian phrase?
YAY! FINALLY I get to translate in my own language!



It means you're very pretty :-)
Very sweet or very dear.
it means nice too

No comments:

Post a Comment