Monday, January 23, 2012

Italian-English translation?

can you please translate the following for me?



scinnm a cuoll 猫 po turc



c'猫 ma nn si vede....scinnm a cuoll!



my friend lives in Naples, maybe she uses another dialectItalian-English translation?
Basically It means:

"Leave me alone... There is something that you cannot see..."

Literally it means:

"Get down from my neck... It's there but you cannot see...."

I hope your friend didn't say it to you.
Thanks.

Report Abuse

Italian-English translation?
go to babblefish.com that can translate everything for ya
It's a nonsense and it's in Italian dialect.

It means:

"It exists but you can't see it...get out/(litterally get down from my neck!)"



In Italian is written:



"C'猫 ma non si vede... Scinn'm a cuol!Italian-English translation?
Are your word placements right?
Italian dialect

scinnm a cuoll!it means get down from my neck

猫 po turc It means It's for black man



it means go away,leave me alone,leave me in peace

this word is for the black man



c'猫 ma non si vede= there is, but you can't see it something is there but you can not see it



I'm from Naples....
scinnm a cuoll!it means get down from my neck

it means go away,leave me alone,leave me in peace.....



c'猫 ma nn si vede=there is ,but you can麓t see it

something is there but you can not see it





ciao e a presto
i dont know bable fish has has a translating service so u can go to bable fish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment