Thursday, January 26, 2012

Italian-english translation, please?

sono orgoglioso per che non posso aspolt are fin che noi ci vediame alle 2 nel maltino. poi ti spingo nell aqua. amo montgomery et un groino lo compro d'avvero et lo chi amo cosi"



this was written in my yearbook.

and it's kind of hard to read his handwriting.

but i think this is about what it says.Italian-english translation, please?
As far as I can understand, it should be like this:



sono orgoglioso perch猫 non posso aspettare finch猫 noi ci vediamo alle 2 del mattino. poi ti spingo nell'acqua. amo montgomery e un giorno lo compro davvero e lo chiamo cosi



which means



I'm proud because I can't wait till we are able to see each other at 2 o'clock in the morning. Then I push you into the water. I love montgomery and one day I'll buy it and I'll name it like thatItalian-english translation, please?
I think that some of the words are off here but I think it's meant to be:

"sono orgoglioso perch茅 non posso aspettare fin che noi ci vediamo alle 2 nel mattino. poi ti spingo nell acqua. amo montgomery et un groino lo compro d'avvero et lo chi amo cosi" which would mean:



"I am proud because I cannot wait until we see each other at 2 in the morning. Then you (will) drive into the water. I love Montgomery and [something], I really bought it and I love it so much."



I'm sorry, groino isn't an Italian word as far as I know. Hopefully it makes more sense to you. Good luck!Italian-english translation, please?
I love montgomeries and one day I'll buy one and I'll name it like that



a montgomery is a duffel coat
questa e la seconda volta... chiedele al tuo amico..
  • jp cycles
  • battlefield 3 forums
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment