Monday, January 23, 2012

Italian-English translation help please?

mannaaggia, io settimana scorsa ero vicino bologna per lavoro!! sen貌 ci si beccava!! non veite a fare un saltino qui?? :-0



Thanks!Italian-English translation help please?
Hi.

This is the correct translation....believe me :-)

Darn! Last week I was near Bologna for work, otherwise we could have gotten together! Aren't you going to pop over here?Italian-English translation help please?
Damn! The last week I was near Bologna for job! We could meet each other! Aren't you dropping in on here?



Hope this helps....ciao!Italian-English translation help please?
Hi.
It appears that someone has been sending you jibberish.
The phrase basically means:
"I was close to getting a job in London last week but, I suggest you stay clear of them."
Damn! Last week I was near Bologna for work, otherwise we could've met! Aren't you gonna hop over here??

No comments:

Post a Comment