Monday, January 23, 2012

Italian-english translation. pls help, it's a bit tricky to me?

I could wile away the hours

Conferrin' with the flowers

Consultin' with the rain

And my head I'd be scratchin'

While my thoughts were busy hatchin'

If I only had a brain



I'd unravel any riddle

For any individ'le

In trouble or in pain



(Dorothy)

With the thoughts you'd be thinkin'

You could be another Lincoln

If you only had a brain



(Scarecrow)

Oh, I would tell you why

The ocean's near the shore

I could think of things I never thunk before

And then I'd sit and think some more



I would not be just a nuffin'

My head all full of stuffin'

My heart all full of pain

I would dance and be merry

Life would be a ding-a-derry

If I only had a brain









Somewhere over the rainbow way up high

There's a land that I've heard of once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue

And the dreams that you dare to dream

Really do come trueItalian-english translation. pls help, it's a bit tricky to me?
is it from "the wizard of oz" - Il mago di oz in Italian? if so you could look in an Italian website - someone might have already translated it! It is quite tricky as it's a song and trranslation is quite difficult. Can i ask you why do you need it for? If it's not going to be an official translation I might help you out but if you need a blow by blow translation it's going to be too hard for me! Just let me know!





Crystizia: fammi cercare stasera da casa, magari trovo qualcosa. Adesso non posso perch猫 sono in ufficio ... :)Italian-english translation. pls help, it's a bit tricky to me?
Potrei l'astuzia lontano il Conferrin di ore' col Consultin di fiori' con la pioggia E la mia testa sarei lo

scratchin' Mentre i miei pensieri erano dei hatchin occupati' Se ho avuto soltanto un cervello chiarirei

qualunque crivella Per qualunque individ'le in difficolt脿 o nel dolore



(Il Dorothy) Con i pensieri lei sarebbe il thinkin' Lei potrebbe essere un altro Lincoln Se lei ha avuto

soltanto un cervello



Non mai (lo spaventapasseri) Oh, la direi perch茅 L'oceano prossimo la riva che potrei pensare di cose io

pensato prima che E poi sederei e penserei alcuni pi霉



Non sarei appena un nuffin' la Mia testa tutto il pieno di stuffin' il Mio cuore tutto il pieno di dolore

ballerei e sarei Vita allegro che la sarebbe un ding-un-il derry Se ho avuto soltanto un cervello







In qualche luogo sopra la maniera di arcobaleno su alto C'猫 una terra che ho sentita di una volta in una

ninna-nanna in qualche luogo sopra i cieli di arcobaleno sono blu Ed i sogni che lei osa sognare Realmente

realizza



Note: This free translation is ideal for instant, draft-quality results. It is a "gisted" translation, providing a basic understanding of the original text---you'd have to have it proof read by a professional translator.

No comments:

Post a Comment