Thursday, January 26, 2012

English - Italian Translation pls?

I'd like to know these phrases in italian..



1)What are you doing?

2)I'm listening to music.

3)How are you?

4)I'm fine thanks.

5)I'm glad to be your friend.

6)You are a great friend.



I am

You are

He she it is

We are

You are

They are



I have

You have

He she it has

We have

You have They have



thanks alot..English - Italian Translation pls?
1) Cosa stai facendo?

2) Sto ascoltando la musica

3) Come stai?

4) Sto bene, grazie

5) Sono felice di essere tuo amico / amica

6) Sei un vero amico / amica



Io sono

Tu sei

Egli (lui) 猫

Lei 猫

It is doesn't exist in Italian, we say 猫

Noi siamo

Voi siete

Essi (loro) sono



Io ho

Tu hai

Egli (lui) ha

Lei ha

It has doesn't exist in Italian, just say ha

Noi abbiamo

Voi avete

Essi (loro) hanno



Ciao sono ItalianoEnglish - Italian Translation pls?
Type the translation you want onto this website

http://www.freetranslation.com/



Hope i helped =]English - Italian Translation pls?
the first one is totally right. He's italian, and I'm too

No comments:

Post a Comment