Monday, January 23, 2012

I need an English to Italian translation for Live, Laugh, Love, Believe?

I would like to get Live, Laugh, Love, Believe tattooed in Italian and I'm having trouble finding the correct translation. The above would be as if it was Live well, Laugh often, Love much, Believe in dreams. So far I'm thinking Vivi ~ Ridi ~ Ama ~ Credi is the closest, but am also looking to find if there are any accent marks on any letters to make it truly authentic. I would appreciate anyone's help out there that truly knows Italian. Thanks in advance!I need an English to Italian translation for Live, Laugh, Love, Believe?
Yr shorter translation (Vivi, Ridi, Ama, Credi) is absolutely perfect.

It can't be done better and you don't need to put any accent on it.

That's 100% correct Italian.



Would you like specify better and translate the extended meaning as posted in the comments to yr Q you can write :

Vivi bene, Ridi spesso, Ama molto, Credi nei sogni.



CiaoI need an English to Italian translation for Live, Laugh, Love, Believe?
live- in tensione

laugh- la risata

love- amore

believe- credi



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment