Monday, January 23, 2012

Translation italian/english: how do you say "Oggi siamo chiusi" ?

I think I can translate it "Today we are closed" but I'm not sure...could you help me please? I need it for a shop!Translation italian/english: how do you say "Oggi siamo chiusi" ?
You can use the Babylon Translator to translate this text. Use it to help you with the translation and meaning of words. This makes it easier to translate the text by yourself.

Download the Babylon in: http://babylon.sitedee.com/Translation italian/english: how do you say "Oggi siamo chiusi" ?
That's correct, I just looked it up on a translator online.



-Cereal :)Translation italian/english: how do you say "Oggi siamo chiusi" ?
yes it's correct...I'm italian! ;)
It means : Today we are closed?.



Hope that Helps :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment