Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hola a todosss I'm Italian.. I need a translation Italian-English.. Or anyone that write an email in English..?

Helloooo!! This summer I'm going to London and... My dad give me a work.. To write an email for the hotel.. But I don't know very well English (sorry for my errors..) because... Vabbè comunque.. I need your help... This is the email in Italian (my dad write it..):



Gentile direttore dell'hotel *hotel's name*, sono *name and surname* di Verona, e le chiedo la disponibilità ed il prezzo di un appartamento da sei persone per il periodo dal 9 al 15 Agosto 2009.

Cordialità

*name and surname*



So.. If you don't know Italian.. In the email I should ask if there is one appartament/suite/tenement (I don't know how it's says exactly..) and its price in the period of 9-15 August..

And.. Last thing.. If it's possible... If you can be formal in the email it would be better..



Sorry again for the errors.. 11 point for the best... Thank to all... Please I need your help..!! *-* :)Hola a todosss I'm Italian.. I need a translation Italian-English.. Or anyone that write an email in English..?
To the director of *hotel's name*,



This is *name and surname*, and I'm writing you from Verona.

I was wondering if you happen to have any empty apartments available for a group of 6 people during the period of 9 to 15 August. If so, could you please send me some information on the apartments and their respective prices?

Awaiting your reply,



*name and surname*
Go here:



http://www.stars21.com/translator/italia…



Hope that helps!Hola a todosss I'm Italian.. I need a translation Italian-English.. Or anyone that write an email in English..?
Hi, why have you put here the question?? There aren't so many English native speaker from U.S., who are able to speak and understand Italian!!



You should have asked it in Italian Answer!!



kiss

______________



Dear director of ____,

my name and surname are _____, I am from Verona.

I am writing you to know about the availability and the price of an apartment for 6 persons during the period from 9th to 15th of August 2009.

Yours sincerly

_____
To the director of the hotel 'hotel's name',

I am 'your name' from Varona and i was wondering if you had any rooms available from the 9th of August until the 15th. Also what would the price be for a room for this amount of time?



Yours sincerely

'your name'



Hope i helped, i dont speak italian but i do speak spanish. :)Hola a todosss I'm Italian.. I need a translation Italian-English.. Or anyone that write an email in English..?
"Dear "hotel name" Reservations Director



My name is "name and surname" from Verona, Italy. I would like to find if you have an apartment or suite which can accomodate six persons. I would like to find out the availability and price for this suite, for the period from 9 to 15 August 2009.



Sincerely,

name and surname"



Ho domandato se c'è un appartamento abbastanza grande per 6 persone, la disponibilità ed il prezzo.



Edited: Oops, I said "bastante". I'm getting my Italian and Spanish gears confused.
Would you please indicate to me the availability and the price for an apartment for the period from 9 to 15 August 2009. Cordiality

No comments:

Post a Comment