Monday, January 23, 2012

Italian- What's the best italian to english translation website? Are there any good ones?

I need to come up with a 15 minute conversation for Italian I class and although I do have a pretty decent understanding of the language, it really seems a little overwhelming. I have a pretty good amount already written but would like to plug it into a translator to see if it translates back to what I intended. I understand it probably will not translate back into perfect english. I would also like to generate some italian for the remainder of the conversation and fix the errors with my own knowledge. Are there any translation websites that come pretty close to being grammatically correct? Freetranslation.com seems to contradict much of what I have already learned in class. Thankyou.Italian- What's the best italian to english translation website? Are there any good ones?
http://www.wordreference.com/it/ :)Italian- What's the best italian to english translation website? Are there any good ones?
Google translate u idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment