Monday, January 30, 2012

Italian to English translation please...?

Ho tanta voglia di stare con te. Mi manchi non vedo 'lora che arrivi qui da me



English to Italian please:

I am counting the days until I get to Italy. I am excited to be with you and we can learn everything about each other.Italian to English translation please...?
Muoio dalla voglia di essere con te. Mi manchi, mi manchi molto, conto i giorni, i minuti, i secondi che ci separano dal tuo arrivo, ti amo.



I am craving to be with you. I miss you, miss you a lot, am counting days, minutes and seconds that keep us apart or before your arrival, I love you.



What about this? Good luck, keep us informed ehehehehItalian to English translation please...?
I am counting the days until I get to Italy. I am excited to be with you and we can learn everything about each other

Sto contando i giorni che mancano al mio arrivo in Italia. Sono eccitata all'idea di stare con te e di poterci reciprocamente conoscere profondamente.



The translation is not literal but I tried to make it sound italian for such a tender situation.



Good luck for your exciting meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment