Monday, January 30, 2012

10 sentences in Italian with English translation?

Ieri sono andato in spiaggia = yesterday I went to the beach


Ho comprato una nuova auto = I bought a new car


Non ho ancora visto quel film = I haven't seen that movie yet


Il mio amico gioca a calcio = my friend plays soccer


L'anno prossimo andremo in Francia = next year we are going to France


I miei genitori stanno guardando la TV = my parents are watching the TV


Sei sicuro che non sia troppo tardi? = are you sure it's not too late?


Non credo che verr貌 alla festa stasera = I don't think I'll be coming to the party tonight


Abbiamo visitato molti paesi stranieri = we've visited many foreign countries


Vanno al lavoro in macchina ogni giorno = they drive to work every day

No comments:

Post a Comment