Friday, January 20, 2012

What's the English translation of italian phrase "Mi piace"?

i've been looking all over word this translation. What does "Mi Piace" mean?What's the English translation of italian phrase "Mi piace"?
The meaning could be:



I like it

It's appealing (to me)

It pleases me
Mi Piace is I like it



Im italian What's the English translation of italian phrase "Mi piace"?
i like it
It sounds like Spanish 'me parece'



Which translates to 'it seems to me' or it could mean 'i think' depending on the situation. So i would say that's what it is.



It seems to me



After doing some research hah, it actually translates to 'i like'



Spanish uses the verb 'gustar' = me gusta/an





Sorry the first parts wrongWhat's the English translation of italian phrase "Mi piace"?
My peace

No comments:

Post a Comment