Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is the translation from English to Italian for " the choice is yours "?

I'm looking for the translation from English to italian, for " the choice is yours " I have a few translations from the web, but I was hoping to have someone who speaks italian fluently or hopefully has it as their native language. It is very important I have the actual translation. PleAse help.What is the translation from English to Italian for " the choice is yours "?
if "yours" is singular:

"La scelta 猫 tua" or "a te la scelta"

if "yours" is plural:

"La scelta 猫 vostra" or "a voi la scelta"
The most literal translation is:

- La scelta 猫 tua.

However you can also say:

- A te la scelta.What is the translation from English to Italian for " the choice is yours "?
My translation company here http://www.vaishravana.com/ and here http://translatorwanted.tk
la scelta 猫 tua / a te la scelta, if is referred to a single person;

la scelta 猫 vostra / a voi la scelta, if there are more than one personWhat is the translation from English to Italian for " the choice is yours "?
Hi, I'm italian. =)



Traslation is: La scelta 猫 vostra.



I hope this help. %26lt;3
la scelta 猫 tua

No comments:

Post a Comment