Saturday, January 14, 2012

Can anyone please tell me what the English Translation of the Italian Deli meat Mortadella means? Thankyou.?

I think I know what Morta means but I am completely lost as to what Mortadella means in an English translation from the Italian Mortadella . A fine deli meat.Can anyone please tell me what the English Translation of the Italian Deli meat Mortadella means? Thankyou.?
Mortadella is a kind of salami typically from the city of Bologna, Italy:Can anyone please tell me what the English Translation of the Italian Deli meat Mortadella means? Thankyou.?
"Morta" means "dead", but it has no relationships with "mortadella", which is a food. The English translation is "mortadella". :-) It's an Italian cook food, so it's the same in English. Like pizza, pasta, spaghetti etc.



Look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortadella This will explain it all better. ;-)Can anyone please tell me what the English Translation of the Italian Deli meat Mortadella means? Thankyou.?
If I were you, I'd go to the translation site, (which Yahoo

bought last year), altavista.com.

There, you can translate from English to Italian and vice

versa.

Many other different languages, too -- as long as they

use the same alphabet that English speaking people do.



Good luck to you!
Mortadella has no meaning in the Italian language. It's just the name of a salami.

No comments:

Post a Comment