Saturday, January 14, 2012

Anyone know a good place to get an Italian to English translation?

I have this old letter my grandma wants me to translate. It鈥檚 in Italian and I鈥檝e tried going to Google translator but I need something that will let me upload the entire letter and then get it translated. Preferably free.Anyone know a good place to get an Italian to English translation?
Our team can offer this service for you, but not free.

If you would like to, you can contact us.



From MTC (Multi-language Translation Service) team.

Hope this helps!Anyone know a good place to get an Italian to English translation?
Try yahoo babel fish translatorAnyone know a good place to get an Italian to English translation?
I'm italian, I'll do it for free :) just post the letter and make sure it is readable.

No comments:

Post a Comment