Wednesday, February 8, 2012

English to Italian translation help?!?

Please help translate these English sentences into Italian.



1. Nothing seems to penetrate my heart.

2. I'm used to being tired and bloody, but you believed that i could be somebody.

3. I gave my heart to you and it's yours to break.

4. I've always lived like this, keeping a comfortable distance.

5. I'm content with loneliness because none of it was ever worth the risk.

6. If my heart could beat, it would break my chest.

7. I will try for your love.English to Italian translation help?!?
1. Sembra che nulla possa penetrare il mio cuore.
2. Mi ero rassegnato ad essere stanco e maledetto, ma tu credevi che potessi essere qualcuno.
3. Ti ho dato il mio cuore ed 猫 il tuo a spezzarsi. (not sure, can you rephrase that? Whose heart breaks?)
4. Mi 猫 sempre piaciuto cos矛, mantenere una comoda distanza.
5. Sono contento della mia solitudine perch猫 non ne sarebbe mai valsa la pena.
6. Se il mio cuore potesse battere, fracasserebbe il mio petto.
7. Ci prover貌 per amor tuo.English to Italian translation help?!?
1 nulla sembra penetrare il mio cuore

2 sono abituato a essere stanco e sanguinante, ma tu hai creduto che potessi essere qualcuno

3 ti ho dato il mio cuore e il tuo si 猫 spezzato

4 ho sempre vissuto cos矛, mantenendo una giusta distanza

5 sono contento in solitudine, perch猫 non 猫 mai valsa la pena

6 se il mio cuore potesse battere, spezzerebbe il mio petto

7 ci prover貌 per il tuo amore

No comments:

Post a Comment