Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where can I find a translation service, Italian/English?

Forget using any on-line translator. All of them are not working if you need to translate a sentence.They give funny results, Italian it's too complicate for all of them...!!

If is not too long you can email me your text (click on my profile for address) otherwise look for a professional translator.

I can't suggest you any other option.Where can I find a translation service, Italian/English?
You can try www.jls.com. This is a translation agency that handles many languages. I worked for them in the past myself.Where can I find a translation service, Italian/English?
also try www.freetranslation.comWhere can I find a translation service, Italian/English?
Try Babelfish

http://br.babelfish.yahoo.com/
babylon is great... try the trial version

1 comment: