Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do I translate english to italian using google translate toolbar?

I just downloaded the google toolbar but now i wanna use the translator and get that feature of putting my mouse over an english word and seeing the italian translation of it...how do i get that? i prefer step-by-step instructions...plz and thnx~How do I translate english to italian using google translate toolbar?
Check this video this is what you need

the link below to download what this is you download it as a plug in and after its done you can right click on any text and have translate to any language .

I hope I was able to help the video also the instructions of how to use it make sure you download it first.
  • map of united states with cities
  • boggle online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment