Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Italian translation from english ?

Anyways I have a few paragraphs to write about what I like to do in my free time.

Can anyone recommend a few phrases etc ?

This is the first few sentences :



Durante le settimana ho un po鈥檇i tempo libero perche vado a scuola e devo studiare. Il lunedi, dopo scuola esco con I miei amici.



I was wondering the translation for we like to play? Something like Noi giociamo. Not sureItalian translation from english ?
we like to play = a noi piace giocare





Durante le settimana ho poco tempo libero perch茅 vado a scuola e devo studiare. Il lunedi, dopo scuola esco con i miei amici. A noi piace giocare a calcio e ci alleniamo nel parco vicino alla stazione.

Il marted矛 sera andiamo al cinema, perch茅 quella sera il biglietto costa di meno.

Il mercoled矛 resto a casa e guardo il mio telefilm preferito in televisione

Gioved矛 猫 la serata migliore per uscire con gli amici e mangiare una pizza.

Ogni venerd矛 vado con mio padre in piscina e nuotiamo per quasi due ore.

Sabato mattina non c'猫 scuola ma io devo aiutare mia madre a fare la spesa al supermercato. Alla sera esco con gli amici e andiamo a ballare in discoteca e torno a casa tardi

Domenica pomeriggio vado allo stadio a vedere la partita di serie A.



And now... I try to translate it in English

During the week I've got few free time because I go to school and I must study. On monday, after school I go out with my friends. We like to play football (soccer!) and we train us on the park near the station.

On Tuesday night we go to the cinema, because that evening, the ticket is cheaper.

On Wednesday I stay at home and watch my favorite show on television.

Thursday evening is the best for went out with friends and eat a pizza.

Every Friday I go with my father at the pool and we swam for almost two hours.

Saturday morning there isn't school but I must help my mother to go shopping at the supermarket. In the evening I go out with friends. We go dancing in a disco and I come home late.

Sunday afternoon I go to the stadium to see series A football gameItalian translation from english ?
During the week days i have a bit of free time

because i go to school and i must study.

On Monday,after school i go out with my friends.



We like to play= a noi piace giocare...

the answer before mine is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment