Saturday, February 18, 2012

I will also miss you, translation from English to Italian?

could someone please help me translate this one short sentence from English to Italian? my grandpa's gone and I'd like to put this tattoo on myself in memory of him.... much appreciated!I will also miss you, translation from English to Italian?
I will miss you very much = mi mancherai tanto

I will miss you forever = mi mancherai per sempre



I will always miss you cannot be translated literally, but I think a nice phrase would be "sentir貌 sempre la tua mancanza" which means exactly what you said, but as a native would say it.I will also miss you, translation from English to Italian?
mi mancherai tanto(so much)
always is 'sempre' but in italian is not very used in this circumstanceI will also miss you, translation from English to Italian?
Mi manchera (I will miss you)
Mi mancherai tanto (I miss you so much).

sempre ------- always.
  • d3100
  • electric car
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment