Saturday, February 18, 2012

Please help me with a translation from Italian to English?

t rigness i skiaff n'ta facc si na granda loff!!! sta scem i merd'!!!



Thank you!Please help me with a translation from Italian to English?
This sentence is in Napoletano (The dialect of Naples). It means:



"I'd like to smash your face! You're s'h'i't'... ******'idiot!"Please help me with a translation from Italian to English?
hahah va bene. thats basically all slang right there, not actual words. skiaff stands for skiffo, which is a slang term for sucks sta scem i merd' (merd stands for merda, which means shXt) and i cant really make out anything else. i mean im fluent in italian (im from italy) but that sentence makes no sense..scusa! %26lt;3Please help me with a translation from Italian to English?
try www.free

.translation.com



or try www.learnitalian.com



or try www.learn

english.com
  • cb radio
  • play chess against computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment