Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Italian to English translation help?

Please translate my friends words. Thank you !!



ti ho scritto vivi da sola in casa?? io ancora non ho prenotato a miami nel caso non riusciro a venire ti pago io biglietto per italia cos矛 ci conosciamo ok???



(did he offer to buy me a plane ticket?)





and this...



my darlin no se puede jo spet .. tengo un sueno de incontrarte with Migo ok?





and...



per貌 non v脿 bene che hai tanti amici italiani...sono geloso io....





last...



lo sai ragazzo italiano geloso...di una bella ragazza come te.Italian to English translation help?
i've written do you live by yourself?? i haven't booked in miami yet if i won't be able to come i'll pay you a ticket to italy so we can know each other.



this sentence is not in italian but in spanish i guess....but it says that he can't wait to see you



it's not a good thing that you have so many italian friends...i'm jealous



you know....i'm an italian boy that is jealous cause you're such a beautiful girl



hope it helps!!!!!!!!!Italian to English translation help?
I wrote you live alone at home? I still have not booked in miami if you are not able to come I will pay the ticket for italy so we know ok?



(did he offer to buy me a plane ticket?)





and this ...



my darlin no se puede jo spet .. tengo un sueno de incontrarte with Migo ok?





and ...



But do not go well that you have many Italian friends are jealous ... I ....





last ...



Italian boy you know ... jealous of a beautiful girl like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment