Saturday, February 18, 2012

English to italian translation again please !?

Dear Stefano and Ilva,

I have reassured my mother that I will definitely be going to visit my aunt and uncle and their children. I know that Ilva says to insist that my parents travel to Italy with me, but my mother is not in very good health. She cannot travel, it is too hard on her.

You two are amazing ! The girls would love to see Rome, and then visit Sicily ! They want me to bring my video recorder with my digital camera ! Jessica has heard of the Isle of Capri, a place called the Blue Grotto ? How far is that from where we will be ?

I told her that we are mostly there to see family ,and that Rome %26amp; Sicily will be more than enough, for the short time that we will be there. I guess we will have to come back in another 2 years.

We are very much looking forward to this holiday ! I am sure that it will be very memorable !

We can't wait to see you again !

But please do not go to so much trouble just for us !

Understand ?

Bye for now.

Lots of hugs and Kisses.English to italian translation again please !?
Here you go:



Cari Stefano e Ilva,

Ho rassicurato mia madre che andr貌 senz鈥檃ltro a visitare i miei zii ed i loro bambini. So che Ilva dice di insistere che i miei mi accompagnino in Italia, ma mia madre non 猫 in buona salute. Non pu貌 viaggiare, sarebbe troppo per lei.

Voi due siete fantastici! Alle ragazze piacerebbe tanto vedere Roma e poi visitare la Sicilia! Vogliono che porti con me la telecamera digitale oltre alla macchinetta digitale.

Jessica ha sentito parlare dell鈥橧sola di Capri e un posto chiamato Grotta Azzurra? Quanto dista da dove ci troveremo noi?

Le ho spiegato che saremo l矛 principalmente per visitare la famiglia, e che Roma e Sicilia saranno gi脿 un bel programma per il poco tempo che saremo l矛. Vorr脿 dire che dovremo tornare fra un paio di anni.

Siamo veramente eccitati dell鈥檌dea di questa vacanza! Sono sicura che sar脿 memorabile! Non vediamo l'ora di vedervi di nuovo! Ma, per favore, non createvi troppi problemi per noi! Capito??

Ciao per ora.

Baci e abbracci.English to italian translation again please !?
Do you really need this to be in Italian? Do Stefano and Ilva think you speak Italian? Will they not be able to make sense out of it if you leave it in English? Translations this long should be done by professional translators, and professional translators should get paid for their work. Having said that, you'll probably get someone to do it for you for free here.
  • english to arabic translation
  • yamaha atv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment