Saturday, February 18, 2012

Does anyone know the english translation for the italian toast "questa en la inchenda" and is it spelled right?

my grandfather died last week and it was a toast him and my grandmother always did. we wanted to put it on their head stone but i dont know if im spelling it right and unless i here the proper definition i wont know if im even using the right words... i guess i should have listened more... i know im close to how it sounded...Does anyone know the english translation for the italian toast "questa en la inchenda" and is it spelled right?
Sorry, I m italian and I don't understand the sentence. Surely it's not spelled correctly, and I can't figure out what it means. I'll try my best anyway to find it out and tell you. But are you sure it was an italian sentence? (and not spanish, for example?)

No comments:

Post a Comment