Sunday, February 12, 2012

A very short English-to-Italian translation, please?

...I hope that this is who I think it is...

or

...I hope that you are who I think you are....



(whichever is correct in Italian)

Thank you!! :)A very short English-to-Italian translation, please?
http://translate.google.com/?hl=en%26amp;tab=T鈥?/a>



This will help.A very short English-to-Italian translation, please?
"I hope that this is who I think it is" = Spero che questo sia chi io penso che sia

"I hope that you are who I think you are" = Spero che tu sia chi io penso tu sia



Hope this helps......ciao!A very short English-to-Italian translation, please?
Try google translate... Just write it down in the translation box n press translate
  • national tire and battery
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment