Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hi, I'm an Italian looking for a English translation of Pennac Eye of the Wolf. can you help me?

In Italy it's very difficult to find it. I need this text for my children. I'm a teacher in Primary School. Please send me it asap. Thank you friendsHi, I'm an Italian looking for a English translation of Pennac Eye of the Wolf. can you help me?
If you search on www.abebooks.it you'll find loads of used copies from the UK. You'll spend as little as 5 euros, shipping costs included.



Try this link:

http://www.abebooks.it/servlet/SearchRes鈥?/a>Hi, I'm an Italian looking for a English translation of Pennac Eye of the Wolf. can you help me?
Have you tried Ebay in the UK or US? I have found a lot of english language books there. Hope this helps.Hi, I'm an Italian looking for a English translation of Pennac Eye of the Wolf. can you help me?
Hi, I found this website which I think can help you...



http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Eye-of-鈥?/a>



This site shows various "sellers" of this book, so you can choose the seller which best suits your needs. Some books are new, and others are used. If they are used, the seller indicates if it is in "good" or "very good" condition. Also, make sure you select a seller who offers international shipping (I've noticed that MOST of them do, but not all).



Let me know if this helps you out :)



By the way, your English is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm Italian-American and I'm trying very hard to learn Italian. I've made a lot of progress, but I have a long way to go. My goal is to, eventually, become fluent. But I just wanted to tell you that your English is flawless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment