Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Italian to English translation for the song "Sara" by Antonello Venditti?

My boss was singing this song to me. My name's Sara and he's Italian. He thinks I'm shaped like Sophia Loren. o.O; ha ha ha... I want to know what's in these lyrics!



Sara, svegliati 猫 primavera.

Sara, sono le sette e tu devi andare a scuola,

Sara, prendi tutti i libri e accendi il motorino

e poi attenta, ricordati che aspetti un bambino.

Sara, se avessi i soldi ti porterei ogni giorno al mare,

Sara, se avessi tempo ti porterei ogni giorno a far l'amore,

ma Sara, mi devo laureare, e forse un giorno ti sposer貌,

magari in chiesa, dove tua madre sta aspettando per poter piangere un po'

Sara, tu va dritta non ti devi vergognare,

le tue amiche dai retta a me lasciale tutte parlare,

Sara, 猫 stato solo amore, se nel banco no c'entri pi霉,

tu sei bella, anche sei vestiti non ti stanno pi霉.

Sara, mentre dormivi l'ho sentito respirare,

Sara, mentre dormivi ti batteva forte il cuore,

Sara, tu non sei pi霉 sola, il tuo amore gli baster脿,

il tuo bambino, se ci credi nascer脿

Sara, Sara, Sara ...Italian to English translation for the song "Sara" by Antonello Venditti?
Sara wake up it's springtime,

S. it's seven 'o clock and you must Go to school,

S. take all the books and start the motor bike

then be careful, remember you're pregnant.

S If I had money I would bring you to the sea,

S if I had time I would make love with you everyday,

but S. I have to take my degree, and may be one day I'll marry you

may be in the church, where your mother is waiting in order to cry a little,

S. walk straight ,don't be ashamed,

let your friends talk, listen to me,

S. it was just love, even if you cannot seat at your desk. you are beautiful,

even if your dresses are tight.

S. while you were sleeping I heard him breath

S. while you were sleeping your heart was beating fast

S. you are no more alone, your love will be enough for him,

your baby, if you want him, will see the light.

Sara sara saraItalian to English translation for the song "Sara" by Antonello Venditti?
Sara, wake up it's spring (season)

Sara, it's seven o'clock and you have to go to school

Sara, take all of yours book and switch on the moped

and then be careful, remember you're waiting for a child(pregnant)

Sara, if i had the money i'd bring you everyday to the beach

Sara, if i had time i'd bring you everyday to make love

but Sara, i have to graduate, and maybe one day i'll marry you,

maybe in church, where your mother is waiting in order to cry a little

Sara, you go always straight on (on your way..) you haven't to shame you

listen to me, let all of your female friends speaking

Sara, it was just love, if you can't seat at your desk anymore

you're beautiful, even if your clothes are too tight by now

Sara, while you were sleeping i heard him breathing

Sara, while you were sleeping your heart was beating loud

Sara, you're not alone anymore, your love will be enough for him,

your child, if you believe it he will born

Sara Sara Sara
  • oil change
  • spiderman the musical
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment