Saturday, January 14, 2012

I need an Italian translation to English for this?

I had someone say this to me in Italian. Some of the words are censored by stars as they were in the message that was sent to me, and it would be appreciated if you could take a guess at the translation anyhow.



"FIGILIA DI PUT****** MADR****"



'Figilia' might also have been mis-typed as 'figlia'. Please help?I need an Italian translation to English for this?
The first bit is definitely "s.o.n of a b.it.ch" (referred to a female).

The second bit has got something to do with your mother so I guess it's something very similar, but I can't make it out.
O_o"



Well, it is:

"FIGLIA DI P UTTANA (MADRE)" (I think he/she put a little at random the asterisks)

It means "Daughter of a b*tch" .





There are many boor in the world...I need an Italian translation to English for this?
It's quite like "motherf**king" but it's definitely "son/daughter of a *********!"
All I can make out is "daughter of ............"

Maybe it's a first and last name



below:

I was thinking that too but I erased it lol. I definitely thought about figlio di una cagnaI need an Italian translation to English for this?
best guess son of a ***** mother ****** or son of a ***** mother somthing
  • used car values
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment