Saturday, January 14, 2012

I need english translation for Italian song Sharazan ?

I need good english translation for Italian song Sharazan by Al Bano %26amp; Romina Power ?I need english translation for Italian song Sharazan ?
When I was a little boy I had a dream about heroes and sailors and in my mind I had already my idea of freedom.



The little girl that was in me, now is woman together to you, tight in your arms, my idea of freedom.



Sharazan, Sharazan is the desire to fly, to dream together to you the right way to love.



Sharazan, Sharazan paradise that give me always the happiness oh鈥?oh鈥?oh鈥?br>


Sharazan, Sharazan blue wings to fly, to discover that there's still a perfect place to love.



Sharazan, happiness time Sharazan always summer there will be for us in Sharazan.



In the garden of my years, I have searched a little' of sun I dreamed a lots of love and l found it here with you.



This sun my love, that I didn't invent, it come from you when you are a little' more close to me.



Sharazan, Sharazan is the desire to fly, to dream together to you the right way to love.



Sharazan, Sharazan the paradise that gives you always the happyness and you will find it in Sharazan



Sharazan, Sharazan blue wings to fly, just to fly to you, in two, believing in love.



Sharazan, happiness time Sharazan always summer there will be, for us, together in SharazanI need english translation for Italian song Sharazan ?
Since childhood I dreamt divine heroes and sailors in the mind had already my idea of freedom.



The little girl that was in me now is woman together to tight you between The arms yours my idea of freedom.



Sharazan, Sharazan is the desire to fly of to dream together to you the just manner to love.



Sharazan, Sharazan paradise that the happiness gives me always oh鈥?oh鈥?oh鈥?br>


Sharazan, Sharazan blue ali to fly to discover that c' is still a just place to love.



Sharazan, happiness of time Sharazan always summer there will be for those together to Sharazan.



In the garden of my years I have search a little' of sun I dreamt much love and l' I found here with you.



This alone love mine that I did not invent I myself it from the only you when condense you a little' of more.



Sharazan, Sharazan is the desire to fly of to dream together to you the just manner to love.



Sharazan, Sharazan paradise that the happiness gives you always you will find it to Sharazan



Sharazan, Sharazan blue ali to fly to fly verse you in two believing nell' love.



Sharazan, happiness of time Sharazan always summer there will be for those together to Sharazan

No comments:

Post a Comment