Friday, January 20, 2012

English to italian translation, native speakers only please (:?

I want to get a tattoo saying regret nothing in italian.



I was going to try it out in sharpie to see how it would look and when i went and used an online translators they all gave me diff translations.



1 Rimpiango nulla

2 Rammarico niente

3 Rimpianto niente



If they are all correct can you tell me which one is most common? Or if they are all wrong can you give me the correct translation (: thanksEnglish to italian translation, native speakers only please (:?
They're wrong...

1 = regret nothing (this is literally, but we don't say this!)

2 = complain nothing

3 = regret noting



I suggest: NESSUN RIMPIANTOEnglish to italian translation, native speakers only please (:?
They're all wrong!



Pick one of the these:



- Non rimpiango nulla (= I don't regret anything)

- Nessun rimpianto (= no regrets) ==%26gt; probably the best for you

- Non rimpiangere nulla (= don't regret anything)

No comments:

Post a Comment