Saturday, January 14, 2012

Anyone fluent in Italian? I need an English-Italian translation for a tattoo I've been asked to design. ?

He wants "Function with disaster. Finish with style" translated into Italian. Help? Thanks.Anyone fluent in Italian? I need an English-Italian translation for a tattoo I've been asked to design. ?
Funziona con (il) disastro. Finisce con (lo) stile.



It has no sense...
It's a very well known motto, which actually is "function in disaster, finish with style".

Having said that and being Italian, I don't know what is the most appropriate translation.



The second part is, without any doubt, "finisci con stile"

The first part could be "Opera nelle avversit脿"

The whole thing would be: "Opera nelle avversit脿, finisci con stile".

Honestly, it sounds better in English, or it would sound even better in Latin.



It would sound better as "Resisti nelle avversit脿, finisci con stile", where "resisti" means "resist/stand up to". Would that be the same meaning?Anyone fluent in Italian? I need an English-Italian translation for a tattoo I've been asked to design. ?
everybody's wrong, but b56c....they used translators.

the right sentence is "funziona con disastro.finisce con stile"

but I have to admit that it has almost no sense in italian.



=)

bye!
ciao, iam italian and must say that Aidi gave you the best translation of it,all the others have no sense,ciao from bella Italia-Anyone fluent in Italian? I need an English-Italian translation for a tattoo I've been asked to design. ?
I wouldn't trust any website translators, they don't always get the right grammer and word order. I've had experience...

Sorry but I can't speak Italian, just thought I would tell you! : )
HI

I m italian but the first part in my opinion NO SENSE AT ALL....it depends on the context perhaps

FUNZIONE CON DISASTRO

the second

RIFINITURA CON STILE... and it s ok.

ciao

gianni
"Funzione con il disastro. Rivestimento con stile"
La cerimonia con il disastro. La fine con lo stile.



I'm italian but if you told me in english what it means, I could help you!
Funzione con il disastro. Rivestimento con stile.
I'm Italian.

Funzione con disastro, fine con stile
Sounds nice. Good quote but have no idea about Italian lol
Funziona con il disastro. Finisce con lo stile
Just Google 'Babelfish' and this will translate for you
www.wordreference.com/ - 22k

Free on line so you can translate

Web page is on Google
cavitto puzza brutto. stronzo puzza grasso.



your welcome =]

No comments:

Post a Comment