Friday, January 20, 2012

Italian band, English translation?

I really like this band Verdena at the moment. They are an Italian band.

One of their songs I really like is "Muori Delay". I've seen the machine translation, but it doesn't make sense and I'd prefer an actual person.

I'd also like to know what the songs "Spaceman" "Valvonauta" and " Il Suicidio Dei Samurai" are about in general.

Can any Italians that have heard this band and speak english help me?Italian band, English translation?
I can help you with the translation, but you have to post the lyrics, so I could translate them.

For the time being, I can only tell you that Il Suicidio Dei Samurai means The suicide of the samuraisItalian band, English translation?
You die delay it is not dived to us in she ominidee it is my attitude You die delay it finds shelter in she it is true that the black one is buio deep I feel that a P2o will last, deriso from the crowd clown Conto that will last a P2o, deriso from the crowd clown Guardo the end that you make, deriso from the crowd the clown Swollen of numbers by now, deriso from the crowd clown Muori delay, us tests, a dive in she it is true that the black one is buio to bottom I feel that a P2o will last, disappointed from the Sure crowd clown that will last a P2o, disappointed from the crowd clown Guardo the end that you make, disappointed from the crowd the clown Swollen of numbers by now, disappointed from the crowd the clown

No comments:

Post a Comment