Friday, January 20, 2012

I need a translation from english to italian?

I'm trying to get this tattoo in italian (Live with passion, Laugh out loud, Love deeply) Please please someone who knows the real translation. Thanks you much!I need a translation from english to italian?
vivi con passione, ridi a squarciagola, ama profondamente

('you' as subject, imperative)

vivere con passione, ridere a squarciagola, amare profondamente

(with infinitive verbs)
I know the real translation)



"Vivi con passione, Ridi di cuore, Ama profondamente"I need a translation from english to italian?
"Vivi con passione, Ridi di cuore, Ama profondamente" is okay.
Use translation !

English :

Live with passion, Laugh out loud, Love deeply

Italian:

vivere con passione, ridere ad alta voce, l'amore profondamente

=======================

And for the dude that under me

it doesnt viva its vivereI need a translation from english to italian?
Italian: Viva con passione, rida alto, ami profondamente.

Portuguese: Viva com paix茫o, ria alto, ame profundamente.

No comments:

Post a Comment