Monday, January 23, 2012

I need an italian to english translation, help anyone?

ho sbagliato non mi accettare ne cercavo un altro che si chiama come te





I want to know what that means, I got an idea but the online translator is pathetic, it should commit self-destruction!





Thanks in advace [:I need an italian to english translation, help anyone?
Bad punctuation, bad!



"I was wrong. Don't accept me. I was looking for another person that had the same name as you."



(Io) ho sbagliato = (I) have "mistaked"

(Tu) non mi accettare = (You) don't me accept

(Io) ne cervavo un altro = (I) [ne] looked a other ("ne" is difficult to explain)

che si chiama come te = that himself calls like youI need an italian to english translation, help anyone?
You gotta know where to look, the translation is ,I have mistaken not to accept any I tried an other to me that it is called like you, log in to this site, http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ it is all you need for any language. Have a happy day.I need an italian to english translation, help anyone?
O.k. I really don't get it but it means



I am not wrong, I accept it was looking for another man called like you
  • pdd nos
  • trade in value
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment