Sunday, February 5, 2012

Italian to English translation for the ending of "Breathe Gentle"?

I've recently began to habitually listen to "Breathe Gentle", sung by Tiziano Ferro and featuring Kelly Rowland. I don't speak Italian, so I have absolutely no clue what they are saying at the end of the song. Most websites offer pretty sucky translations, so I was hoping to get an actual person to help me out here.

"Se cerco lo vedo l鈥檃more va veloce e tu stai indietro

Se cerchi mi vedi Il bene pi霉 segreto

sfugge all鈥檜omo che non guarda avanti mai."

Thanks!Italian to English translation for the ending of "Breathe Gentle"?
"If I search for love, I'll find it, it goes fast and you stay behind

If you search it, you'll see my most hidden goodness

It isn't seen by men who don't look forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment