Wednesday, February 8, 2012

ITALIAN > ENGLISH Translation - Little Help Please?

Could some of our nice friends translate this beautiful song to english?



ANCORA VIVO (Celentano)



Non si gioca coi sentimenti

non ho giocato mai...

ma se dai retta a quel che senti,

quanti guai



io non volevo ferir nessuno

eppur l'ho fatto sai

chiss脿 cosa darei...

ma 猫 troppo tardi ormai



ci貌 che 猫 riamasto, quel che c'猫

io l'ho gi脿 dato a te

e ho ricevuto, lo sai anche tu

molto di pi霉



tu sei arrivata quando io

non ti aspettavo ormai

sei la mia vita tu...

tutte le donne tu...



Ancora vivo

s矛, ancora vivo

esagerato dentro e invece fuori schivo

emozionato, innamorato

ma con un fondo opaco un poco addolorato



mi piove dentro

il tetto 猫 aperto

il mio passato chiss脿 com'猫 non ha il coperchio

ma io ti amo

tu non sei sola, la tua presenza adesso quanto mi consola...



L'entusiasmo che avevo quan'ero bambino

ogni tanto ritorna e mi esplode nel cuore

specialmente se a volte mi vieni vicino

e mi sento arrivare ondate d'amoreITALIAN %26gt; ENGLISH Translation - Little Help Please?
I Am Still Living (Celentano)



Not to play with feelings

I have never played ...

but if the line that you hear,

how many troubles



I did not want anyone to be hurt

yet I did know

who knows what would be given ...

but it is too late now



what is left, what is

I have already given to you

and I received, also you know

much too much



you had arrived when I

was not expecting you now

you are my life ...

all women you ...



Still alive

yes, still alive

exaggerated inside and outside instead of being shy

excited, in love

but with a dark/ murky depth (%26lt;-- can't translate this literally)

a little saddened





I have rain inside

the roof is open

my past who knows which has no cover

but I love you

you are not alone, your presence now consoles me...



The enthusiasm that I had when I was a child

occasionally returns and I explode in the heart

especially if sometimes I come near

and I get waves of love

No comments:

Post a Comment