Sunday, February 5, 2012

Translation italian-english?

Hello, could you help me translate this:

E per tornare? Vorrei essere a Milano prima delle venti



I get: And for the return? I would like to be in Milan... then I become confusedTranslation italian-english?
"for the return" sounds good to me (it means " per il ritorno?")

I would like to be in Milan by 8:00 pm



ciao!
Real meaning:
And for the return? I would like to be in Milan before 8 pm
(in Italian is common to use the 24 hours time, 8 = 8 am, 20 = 8 pm)

Ciao!Translation italian-english?
Would you suggest a service/a train to come back?(What about the return?) I'd like to be in Milan before eight p.m.
And coming back? I would like to be in Milan the first of the twentyTranslation italian-english?
AND to return? I would like to be in Milan before the winds

No comments:

Post a Comment