Thursday, February 2, 2012

English to Italian translation please?

Can somebody please translate the following into accurate Italian? Accurate being the key-word here, because if I wanted google to translate it, I could do that myself. Online translation-generators are just enormously inaccurate. So if you're unsure, then thank you for wanting to help, but please don't answer.



Okay here's what I need translated:



- I'll admit that your infatuation with the girl is endearing, but I'm sorry to say that it's hardly requited. Our friend Tom谩s has an eye for these things.-



Thank you for the troubleEnglish to Italian translation please?
"Ammetto che il tuo fervore per la ragazza 猫 allettante/caloroso, ma mi spiace dirti che probabilmente non 猫 corrisposto. Il nostro amico Tom谩s ha occhio per queste cose".English to Italian translation please?
Prego, you're welcome! :)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment