Thursday, February 2, 2012

English to Italian translation: need a bit of help please.?

How do you say, "Am I right, my friend?" in Italian? =)



It doesn't have to be formal or anything.

I don't really want to rely on online translators because... well, you know exactly why.



I'll appreciate any help. Thanks in advance! =)English to Italian translation: need a bit of help please.?
Ho ragione io, amico mio?



That is the most natural and correct way to say this in Italian.



I'm assuming you mean "right" in the sense of "correct" and not the opposite of left.
sono io a destra il mio amicoEnglish to Italian translation: need a bit of help please.?
"ho ragione, amico?"

or, very informal :"vero, amico?"

I'm italian..
Hi!



" Ho ragione, amico mio?".



P.S. You can omit "mio", the meaning of the sentence won't change. ( " Ho ragione, amico?").



bye!English to Italian translation: need a bit of help please.?
"Ho ragione, amico mio?" or you can say "dico bene, amico mio?"
"ho ragione, amico mio?" it's right, but sounds better "dico bene, amico?", almost the same thing (dico= I say, bene=good, right)

No comments:

Post a Comment