Thursday, February 2, 2012

Italian to English Translation 'per Amore'.?

I wanted to get 'for love' tattooed on my left ribcage but I wanted to make sure I was getting the correct 'wording' for it. I've done some research and found that 'for love' in Italian is 'per Amore'. Is this correct? And if so, does there need to be the little 'tic' over the 'e'? How should I have it printed so that it reads exactly in Italian 'for love'?Italian to English Translation 'per Amore'.?
i know for a fact amore is loveItalian to English Translation 'per Amore'.?
hi!! ^^



You're absolutely right! the sentence "For Love" is "Per Amore".

But without the accent!!!



For: "per"

Love: "Amore"



Hope I helped you :)Italian to English Translation 'per Amore'.?
You're right - and there's no accent
per Amore means for love, but THERE IS NO ACCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment