Wednesday, February 8, 2012

English to Italian translation, informal, not automatic!?

Sorry about so many questions but the consulate is making very difficult renewing my passport!



I need an informal translation for:

"Thank you very much for all your help, it's very kind of you. I think I haven't express myself clearly, I'm very sorry about that: my grandparents were born in Mantova so I have Italian citizenship by juris sanguinis, I was born in another country. All the documents relating to my citizenship are with the Consulate and I have written to them asking to contact you to confirm this if necessary. Also attached with this email I'm sending copies of my old passport and the AIRE form send to you on Feb. 2nd, please let me know if anything else is needed."



Thank you very much :)English to Italian translation, informal, not automatic!?
ok, let's see:



"Vi ringrazio molto per l'aiuto, siete stati estremamente gentili. Purtroppo temo di non essermi spiegata bene: i miei nonni sono nati a Mantova e perci貌 ho la cittadinanza italiana per juris sanguinis, ma io sono nata in un altro paese. Tutta la documentazione relativa alla mia cittadinanza si trova presso il Consolato ed ho scritto loro chiedendo di contattarvi per confermare, se necessario, quanto vi ho appena detto. Ho anche accluso a questa email una copia del mio vecchio passaporto e il modulo dell'AIRE che vi ho inviato il 2 febbraio.

C'猫 nient'altro di cui abbiate bisogno?



Grazie ancora,

(YOUR SIGNATURE)"



****

I hope this helped. I'm Italian but I live in the U.S. and I totally sympathize with you: dealing with the Italian consulate can be a nightmare!!! --- I once had to help a foreign friend with the San Francisco consulate... :-((English to Italian translation, informal, not automatic!?
Grazie mille per l'aiuto, 猫 molto gentile da parte sua. Forse non mi sono spiegata abbastanza bene, mi dispiace.

I miei nonni sono originari di Mantova. Anche se sono nata in un altro paese, ho la cittadinanza italiana per juris sanguinis.

Le pratiche ed i miei certificati di cittadinanza sono tutti al consolato. Li ho contattati per chiedere che le dessero conferma della cosa se fosse necessario.

in allegato a questa mail le mando una copia del mio vecchio passaporto e il modulo AIRE che le ho inviato il 2 febbraio.

mi faccia sapere se c'猫 bisogno di altro, ancora grazie mille.



if you are dealing with bureaucrats it is better to keep a semi formal tone. hope it helped!English to Italian translation, informal, not automatic!?
hi why dont you contact youre" local "consulate and ask them to help you,they are very good at this sort of thing,and good luck with youre passport.

No comments:

Post a Comment